Containing a specially formulated and infused blend of organic Elderflower, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Manuka and Peppermint this massage oil will help soothe and support your wee one and gently clear the airways in the head and chest. Apricot & Sesame oil are both easily absorbed oils and can be used by those with problematic skin, especially when sensitive or red.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Remove your jewellery – nobody wants a massage from Mr T
- Warm the massage oil between your hands and start using gentle but firm strokes over your baby’s body
- If you need to grab more oil, do so but try to maintain as much contact with your wee ones skin as you can throughout the massage
- Sage Tip: baby massage is awesome post bath, pre nap or you can simply judge when the time is best yourself, just make sure that it’s not directly after a feed….that’s not going to end well.
Oils of Apricot & Sesame, Organic Herbs: Elderflower, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Manuka & Peppermint, Rosemary Oleoresin.