Organic Chamomile flowers are effective, gentle & safe. A natural calmative Chamomile has a well-deserved reputation for soothing and settling. Organic Fennel has a long history of being associated with colic, in fact it was included in the original gripe water where as organic Lemon Balm is a beautifully fragrant herb that helps to soothe & support in situations of stress and digestive discomfort. Organic Linden Lime Flowers can help settle and calm whilst organic Liquorice Root, which contains glycyrrhizin supports healthy digestion. Apricot & Sesame oil are both easily absorbed oils and can be used by those with problematic skin, especially when sensitive or red.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Remove your jewellery – nobody wants a massage from Mr T
- Warm the massage oil between your hands and start using gentle but firm strokes over your baby’s body
- If you need to grab more oil, do so but try to maintain as much contact with your wee ones skin as you can throughout the massage
- Sage Tip: baby massage is awesome post bath, pre nap or you can simply judge when the time is best yourself, just make sure that it’s not directly after a feed….that’s not going to end well.
Oils of Apricot & Sesame, Organic Herbs: Chamomile Flowers, Fennel, Lemon Balm, Linden Lime Flowers, Liquorice Root, Rosemary Oleoresin.