Apricot & Sesame oil are both easily absorbed oils and can be used by those with problematic skin, even when sensitive or red. Organic Chamomile flowers are effective, gentle & safe. A natural calmative Chamomile has a well-deserved reputation for soothing and relaxing, just like the organic Lavender which is another incredible pregnancy & baby safe herb with over 2500 years of recorded use. Organic Marshmallow Root is a highly emollient plant mainly due to its high mucilage content which softens & helps give the massage oil slip. Organic Rose was described as the ‘Queen of flowers’ by the ancient Greeks, it is ideal for use in situations when you want to unwind & create a sense of ease. Finally, wildcrafted Jasmine has been tripple infused into this massge oil for its delicate scent. Together this beautiful, natural herbal blend will help support your baby for sleep and give you some precious bonding time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Remove your jewellery – nobody wants a massage from Mr T
- Warm the massage oil between your hands and start using gentle but firm strokes over your baby’s body
- If you need to grab more oil, do so but try to maintain as much contact with your wee ones skin as you can throughout the massage
- Sage Tip: baby massage is awesome post bath, pre nap or you can simply judge when the time is best yourself, just make sure that it’s not directly after a feed….that’s not going to end well.
Oils of Apricot & Sesame, Organic Herbs: Chamomile Flowers, Lavender, Marshmallow Root, Rose & Wildcrafted Jasmine, Rosemary Oleoresin.