A spa ritual in a test tube this blend of herbs includes;
- Chamomile – for its ability to calm, soothe and heal as well as provide antioxidant properties.
- Calendula – for its skin healing properties and carotenoids, which help to halt the effects of ageing.
- Rose – referred to as ‘Queen of flowers’, Rose is massively regenerative and is known for its ability to tighten pores and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavender – which is rich in linalool and will allow the skin to naturally heal itself as well as being anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory.
- Nettle – for its protective antioxidants, multivitamin hit and its natural ability to calm and soothe inflammation.
- Horsetail – for it high silica level content and ability to speed up the repair of connective tissues – by improving both strength and elasticity in the skin.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-Free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free From: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Remove all your make-up.
- Add a tablespoon of herbs to bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Allow the botanical infusion to cool slightly (please be careful steam can burn!) and drape a towel over your head.
- Gently inhale the botanical steam for 5-10 minutes and relax
- Follow with Face The Clay face masque for a two-step ritual
SAGE TIP: For a full at home spa treatment don’t throw the botanical infusion away. Simply add it to your bath water, apply your masque then hop on in and soak away while everything is doing its thaaaang.
Organic Herbs: Chamomile, Rose, Calendula, Lavender, Nettle & Horsetail.