The robust multi-nutrient formulation contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, including folic acid, combined with A, C, D, K1 and other key minerals to help energy release (B12), support a normal functioning immune system (D3) and help with the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The MultiVitamin oral spray is designed to give our bodies a unique formulation of vitamins many of us miss out on due to busy lifestyles, poor diets and the reduced nutrient quality in highly processed foods.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides active ingredients in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below.
The combination of 14 essential nutrients works to support the body in a number of ways:
- Vitamin A – Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamin D – Is essential to support the immune system, normal bones and teeth and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C – Contributes to the normal function of the immune system and nervous system. Helps fight tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin K – Works in partnership with vitamin D for bone health but is also essential to support normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B complex – Supports energy metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The final ingredients are two essential minerals, Iodine and Selenium. Iodine is important for normal cognitive and neurological function, while Selenium supports the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Children aged 13 years and above
- Use during pregnancy and breastfeeding – Always consult your doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements.
- As this product contains Vitamin A, please consult your GP before supplementing If you are pregnant or thinking of having a baby
- People following a gluten free diet
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) and/or other vitamin K containing products,only take this product on the advice of a doctor.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Contains xylitol – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Excessive levels of vitamin A can be harmful during pregnancy, please ensure you are not exceeding recommended doses and always consult with a medical professional if you are unsure.
Water, diluent (xylitol), emulsifier (acacia gum, sunflower lecithin), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), niacinamide (vitamin B3), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5), medium chain triglycerides, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin 5 phosphate sodium (vitamin B2), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium hydroxide), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), retinyl acetate (vitamin A) folic acid (vitamin B9), flavouring (natural blackcurrant and plum), thickener (xanthan gum), potassium iodine, sodium selenate anhydrous (selenium), phylloquinone (vitamin K1), D-biotin (vitamin B7), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), adenosylcobalamin (vitamin B12), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||NRV|
|Vitamin D3||800IU / 20μg||400%|
|Folic acid (Vitamin B9)||400μg||200%|
|Vitamin B7 (biotin)||50μg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||4.5mg||75%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||8mg||50%|
|Vitamin A||600IU / 180μg||22.5%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
The information on this website is provided for educational use only, and is not intended as a replacement for the services of a qualified medical herbalist, doctor or licensed health practitioner. The information contained herein is not diagnostic, always consult a medical health professional before embarking on a treatment programme. The Sage Apothecary disclaims any liability, loss, injury or damage incurred as a consequence of the use and application of the advice given herein.