Our Bee Lush moisturiser contains our organic and ethically harvested Bee Pollen, which is known to help reverse the effects normal ageing has on the skin. It helps smooth away wrinkles, corrects darkening and blemishes and contains a large number of vitamins, proteins, amino acids, mineral salts, enzymes and coenzymes along with other elements which are deeply absorbed by the skin.
Amongst other goodies, you’ll find Marshmallow Root which due to its high mucilage content, helps to restore moisture and bring water into the driest of tissues. This creates a softening and plumping effect to skin and helps maintain hyaluronic acid in the skin.
Active ingredients: Sustainably Sourced Bee Pollen, Marshmallow Root, Rose Petals, Horsetail, Olive Squalene, Marine Algae.
- 100% natural and herbalist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in Bude, Cornwall
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Scoop out a small amount of cream.
- Gently apply to your cleansed and toned face.
- Give yourself a high five in the mirror, you deserve it.
Aqua, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Wax), Rosa Damascena (Rose) Hydrosol, Oils of Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel, Capric/ Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut) & Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed, Glycerol (Non- GMO & Palm Oil Free, Vegetable Glycerine), Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate (Natural Preservative), Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Extracts of: Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail), Squalane (Olive), Fucus Versiculosus (Marine Algae), Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Bee Pollen & Rosa Damascena (Rose), Essential Oils of Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) & Pelargonium Gaveolens (Rose Geranium) – containing: Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Linalool, Limonene & Citronellol.