This clever serum can be used both morning and night to give your moisturiser that extra oomph! It is both highly penetrating, softening and contains the two skincare powerhouses Rose and Rosehip oil. Rosehip oil is chockfull of skin loving vitamins like A, C, D and E and when you add that to the anti-inflammatory properties of rose, which will help to protect the skin, you have a skin hero in a bottle.
You’ll also find Comfrey Root which also contains many vitamins and nutrients. It is renowned for its skin soothing properties, as well as its ability to promote cell proliferation and healing. Just like Marshmallow, its partner in crime in this formulation, it is high in mucilaginous fibre and is soothing to the skin’s tissues. They both have a reputation for boosting skin hydration and restoring elasticity helping in the good fight against fine lines and wrinkles.
So there you have it, a whole lot of goodness in one bottle – no wonder you don’t need to use much.
Active ingredients: Rose, Rosehip, Comfrey, Marshmallow, Fennel
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-Free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in Bude, Cornwall
- free From: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Pump a very small amount onto your fingertip.
- Gently and sparingly tap the oil around your already cleansed face, taking care around the eyes.
- Apply your moisturiser.
Oils of Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed, Extracts of Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Rosa Canina (Rosehip), Rosa Damascena (Rose), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Essential Oils of Rosa Centifolia (Rose) & Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel)– containing: Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, & Limonene