This clever night serum gets to work on your skin when your your cell renewal is at its most active. Containing both highly penetrating and softening Meadowfoam Seed Oil and vitamin and mineral laden Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil – it gives a rich nutrient hit to the skin.
Seabuckthorn Fruit contains vitamins C, A, and E, beta-carotene plus amino and fatty acids, it is both restorative and revitalising and has been the study of much research. This little orange berry, so small and yet so mighty, is often hailed for its ability to improve the skin as well as combat wrinkles and ageing.
Equally Comfrey Root also contains many vitamins and nutrients too, it is high in mucilaginous fibre and is soothing to the skin’s tissues, prompting cell proliferation and healing.
So there you have it, a whole lot of goodness in one bottle – no wonder you don’t need to use much.
Active ingredients: Aloe Vera, Meadowfoam Seed, Seabuckthorn Fruit, Horsetail, Olive Squalene, Comfrey Root, Spirulina & Castor Oil.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-Free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free From: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Pump a very small amount onto your fingertip.
- Gently and sparingly tap the gel around the very edge of the eye socket and around the rest of your already cleansed face.
- Never place it directly on the eyelids because the serum will travel about an inch away from where you originally applied it.
- Apply your night cream.
Water, Extracts of Aloe Vera, Meadowfoam Seed, Seabuckthorn Fruit & Horsetail, Natural Preservative (Extracts of Elderberry, Usnea, Grapefruit Seed, Totara, Benzoin, Rosemary Oleoresin, Essential Oils of May Chang, Cinnamon, Palmarosa, Oregano), Extracts of Olive Squalene, Comfrey Root & Spirulina, Castor Oil, Essential Oils of Sweet Fennel & Rose, Astragalus Gum.